About ACTS MINISTRIES
(A for Ambassadors, C for Compassion, T for Training, S for Services- Ambassadors of Compassion ; Training Services).
“Acts” Ministry has derived its origin within the trials and tribulations of Poor Students & Orphans who were unable to get admission in school because of their do not had blood relation relatives as well many were unable to pay capitation & other fees in the Government Aided School.
When Dr. Dutta was trying to bring freedom of those students and orphans from the fanatics of the Government aided schools, during those days this “Acts” has initiation. He stumped up ambivalent circumstances in existence on the rampage then in terms of affliction, distress, pain & suffering of orphans, Women that upset his heart & that harrowing experience gave a fillip to the idea of giving birth to this social & benevolent Institution amidst the people.
He endeavored to put into practice in various ways & means in order to exterminate and / or diminish to some extent these adversity, despondency, dejection, melancholy, pitiable condition, expropriation and destitution among affectionate & tender – hearted girls & tribal children, women & people but he was not in a position to knock down all these and render assistance to them.
In his such an eclipsed & Helpless condition, mental anguish, bitter experience when he did not find any way out to help and stand by them and was groping about in dark- the almighty God taught him many lessons about these helpless lives and divested society. He by His words and speeches penetrated into his heart and life ‘Caring for orphans, widows and who need help and keeping yourself free from the word’s evil influence’ (James- 1:27). Upon solemn and study foundation of these instructions, ACTS’ is established in the month of December 27th, 2007 with manifold oppositions, hurdles and risks. But how and who will run this Mission to fulfill the Vision. After long kneeling & weeping before the Lord, God guided in early 2015 and very few girls who dedicated to be Missionaries for deprived, abandoned destitute…
Those young and teenagers nearer to the Lord for the Mission and the movement called “Missionaries of Charity cum Sisters of Charity”. God did possibilities as they willingly have dedicated their life into God’s hand for the sake of these needs and God surely will open the door one after one in this continue hardship, many may will add to work in this God venture in days to come.
First Stone Foundation of ACTS MINISTRIES at Saldanga: – As, a rolling stone gathers no moss, on 27th October, 2011 the honorable Founder of this organization did the stone foundation of our dreamy Center with prayer in a very simple way.
The Members of the ACTS MINISTRIES, AMBASSADORS SERVICE SOCIETY, children of Gilgal Home, Kids Home , Ambassadors Churches of India (Synod) and Patharhuri Community were present there as eye witness at Saldanga on that eventful occasion. Surely known, we must be collided against a lot of hindrance like economical funds but we are too optimist by the Lord to face such brutal challenge. So, pushing out all despondency, the ACTS Ministries is searching such heavenly perfection with strong belief, mean time founder sold his own car Versa and stated the building work by faith.
Acts of the Apostles, which also mean “Gospel of Holy Ghost”, It also “Behave in the way Specified” But above all Acts is “Ambassadors for Christ (Needy…) in bonds by Sisters who dedicated themselves for ” for deprived, abandoned & destitute…
Our Values as Ambassadors ACTS MINISTRIES
Equality … by treating everyone we serve with compassion, dignity, and respect.
Empowerment … by supporting diversity, self-determination, and independence.
Excellence … by acting with integrity and striving for the highest quality care and service.
Commitment … by exceeding the expectations of those we serve and the standards we set for ourselves.
1) We are an integrated system. We operate a network of communities that offer different levels of service depending on each resident’s needs. Working as a system, we can gain efficiencies and leverage best practices across all of our communities in order to deliver high-quality services.
2) We cultivate holistic wellness. Our commitment to holistic wellness drives everything we do at Elder Care. This person-centered approach means we are dedicated to addressing all dimensions of wellness. This commitment extends beyond our residents to include our team Members. Initiatives like our team Members wellness program exemplify our commitment to the health and happiness of our staff, which leads to healthy and happy residents.
3) We serve not only our residents, but also those who care for them. This includes our team members as well as our residents’ loved ones – the people who know them best. We encourage families and friends to spend time at our communities, and we work hand-in-hand to focus the care we provide.
4) Our priority for team members is professional development. Our philosophy is to hire great people, invest in them and expect great results. We are passionate about providing professional development opportunities at every level of our organization.
5) Our commitment to innovation means we don’t rely on yesterday’s ideas about care. Building on the foundation of our culture of learning, we have established an environment that fosters innovation and produces transformational programs and services that are evidence-based, striving to foster independence, and empower and engage older adults as they age.
6) We foster a culture of collaboration and learning. Success today relies on an organizational culture of collaboration coupled with strategic thinking and development of partnerships to meet the challenges and opportunities of today and tomorrow. Our partners include Matrix Care (Answers on Demand), an integrated software platform that helps our staff work seamlessly as a team to deliver high-quality care, and Hearthstone, creators of the innovative I’m Still Here philosophy, an engagement focused approach that serves as the foundation of our memory care programming.
We Have A Strong Mission
Keeping children safe and free from harm is what we believe in and what we do.
The Child Protection Programme is a core sector of our work.
Children pushed into child labour, children facing abuse in the community, children trafficked, children affected by a calamity or emergency situation – Save the Children works to protect children from different kinds of harms – abuse, neglect, exploitation, physical danger and violence.
The Child Number Chart
Your small donation can save lives.
In order to plan and execute our projects, we are solely dependent on the support of our donors.Your small contribution will go a long way in changing a child’s life. It can do wonders for a child and give them a new start in life (in some cases life itself), whether it’s sending them to school or helping them fight killer malnutrition or leave behind a life of child labour.
Fundraising Number Chart
Education is a gift for life. We help children reach school and stay there.
We help children unlock their potential and realise their dreams. We believe that every child is extraordinary and can scale great heights if provided with the right learning opportunities. With regular and generous contributions from our supporters, we are able to march steadily towards achieving these goals.
Investing Number Chart